TSG (The Sachdev Group) is committed to responsible privacy practices and to complying with Indian law. Our respect for our customers' privacy is paramount. TSG (The Sachdev Group) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that could identify you. Examples of personal information include your name, address, telephone number and email address.
What types of personal information does TSG (The Sachdev Group) collect?
The types of personal information TSG (The Sachdev Group) collects from you depend on the circumstances in which the information is collected:
- TSG (The Sachdev Group) may collect contact details including your name, address, email address and phone and fax numbers.
- Where relevant, TSG (The Sachdev Group) may also collect your driver’s licence and registration details, date of birth or age group, occupation, gender, information about your vehicle (including its number plate and vehicle identification number), answers you provide to questions we ask and other information in relation to your dealings with us (such as types of vehicle purchased and replaced and repair/service history).
- When using our website (“Site”), we or our third party service providers may collect site usage information such as the IP address you are using, the name of your Internet service provider, your browser version, the Site that referred you to us and the next Site you go to, the pages you request, the date and time of those requests and the country you are in. Except where you provide it to us via the Site, we do not collect personal information such as your name, mailing address, email address or phone number when you are browsing our Site.
- We do not generally require customers to disclose any sensitive data or information (e.g. details of race, religious beliefs, bank details, financial information, sexual orientation, health information etc.) to us. If you do provide sensitive data or information to us for any reason (for example, if you provide us with information about a disability you have), you consent to us collecting that information and to us using and disclosing that information to Ford India Private Limited, Ford Credit India Private Limited, Ford Motor Private Limited and any of their holding, subsidiaries and other affiliate Companies across the world (Collectively refereed as “Ford”:) and/ or third party services provides (within India or outside India) appointed by us or Ford for the purpose for which you disclosed it to us and as permitted by Indian laws
- In addition to the types of personal information identified above, Ford may collect personal information as otherwise permitted or required by Indian law.
How do we collect your personal information?
TSG (The Sachdev Group) collects personal information to provide products and services” required by you and it can be collected in number of ways.
- directly from you when you provide it to us or our customer relationship centre
- when you purchase Ford products or services;
- when you use our Site or when you deal with us online (including through social media);
- via our market research agencies;
- when you enter a competition or promotion or marketing campaign;
- from publicly available sources;